Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Q is for Quirky and a Quick Thanks

Quirky: Different from the ordinary in a way that causes curiosity.


I love quirkiness. It makes me...me! And it's why I like you.

Be a little quirky today.



Q is also for a quick thanks!

Thank you to all who are so willing to help with my book launch on May 17, 2016.

I am so thrilled and grateful to know and meet such amazing and wonderful people.



The Harley Files, Freshman Year, Book 1- Falling For You my new YA/NA sleuth mystery series is coming this May.

(If you missed out on yesterday's post- I am looking at releasing the first book in my new series, "The Harley Files" on May 17th and would love some help. If you are interested in helping me in forms of a blog post, tweet, facebook post, google+ post, and/or a review, please let me know. i would love the help! In exchange for helping me out, i will provide you with an ARC of The Harley Files, Freshman Year, Book 1-Falling For You. Please email me at rebeccagreengasper@gmail.com )

Thank you all a million times over!!!!

Best to all,
Becca

No comments: