Monday, March 28, 2016

Blogging From A-Z Starts Soon!

I'm looking forward to the A-Z blogging challenge that starts this Friday, April 1st.



If you don't already know...it's a challenge among bloggers where you post something everyday except Sundays starting with the letter A and ending the month with Z.

(Find out more here...)


And I can't believe that over 1500 bloggers have signed up. Wow!!!!


(Click Here to sign up or see the list of bloggers who are doing the challenge)


This is the 7th annual blogging challenge. So crazy how time flies. I've joined in on the challenge in the past and am looking forward to doing it again. Should be loads of fun.


I write teen tough issues and my themes tend to be a little dark...so this year I've decided to spend a month on positive attributes. Join me and let's bring a little kindness to all the darkness and meanness in the world.

See you all on Friday!

Best,

Becca

No comments: