Monday, February 11, 2013

Wear Orange 4 Respect

I'm wearing orange today to help promote loveisrespect.org and join their fight to help raise awareness to Teen Dating Violence.




Join me and share your ORANGE 4 RESPECT photos on the Facebook event or at facebook.com/loveisrespectpage!

February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month


Peer advocates are available to support you 24/7
What is live chat? | Our privacy policy
connect connect 

If you or someone you know is in an abusive relationship please get help. 
Go to loveisrespect.org for more information. 





13 comments:

Aurora Smith said...

Love it. Best part is that I'm already wearing orange!

Morgan said...

Love it, Rebecca!

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

Yay! :)

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

thanks :)

Dana said...

Awesome! I wish I had something orange.

Happy Monday. ☺

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

Nail polish??? I painted my nails, too :) It's been a fun way to start the conversation!

Jackie said...

You're adorable! I wore a purple and orange shirt today. :D

Leigh Covington said...

You're so cute! Bring on the orange!

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

Aah...thanks :) Yay for orange!

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

You're too sweet :) Thanks! I agree- let's bring on the orange :)

Peaches Ledwidge said...

Rebecca, you're bringing awareness to a very important issue and you look good doing so. I hope I'll have the time to read your book before summer.

Michael Di Gesu said...

You where it well, Rebecca....

This is such a good way to promote awareness!!!!

PK HREZO said...

You look fab in orange! Go you!