Thank you, Mary Hill from Mary-andering for the wonderful Sunshine Award! So very sweet of you to nominate me!
1. What inspired you to start blogging? I started blogging to get ready for the release of my debut novel, Break From You, and fell in love with it. I love the community of bloggers and writers. I enjoy interacting and commenting. It has been great getting to know everyone! :)
2. How did you come up with the name of your blog? Well, the name of my blog is my name...so no creativity there.
3. What is your favorite blog to read? Oh my...there are too many great blogs that I love to read to name just one or two...
4. Tell us about your dream job: I've had a few dream jobs. Being a teacher was definitely a dream job. I loved every moment of it! And I was a raft guide for a few summers after college. I couldn't have asked for anything more than spending the day on a river in the sun. Now, I love to write and raise awareness, so I am loving what I do and would consider it a dream job.
5. Is your glass half-full or half-empty? Depends on what is in it! I am a very positive person, and I always look at the bright side of things (most of the time!)
6. If you could go anywhere for a week's vacation, where would you go? I would stay right here! I don't really like to travel.
7. What food can you positively not eat? Wheat. I have Celiac Disease.
8. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Neither. I am allergic. :(
9. How much time do you spend blogging? Depends on the day!
10. Do you watch TV and if so, what are your favorite shows? I love Criminal Minds and Flash Point. I have also been catching up on reruns of House. And my guilty pleasure is Dancing with the Stars or Bachelor/Bachelorette.
Thank you again, Mary Hill for the wonderful nomination!
I am supposed to nominate other bloggers. I will send my nominations via Twitter!!! :)