Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Announcing the Release of Break From You

I am so very, very, very excite to announce the release of Break From You! 


Break From You
by Rebecca Green Gasper


Brooke Myers wants to believe she has it all: the perfect guy, the perfect relationship, the perfect life. She wants to believe it so much that she's willing to overlook the fear, the isolation, and the pain her boyfriend has caused her. She knows it isn't right but tells herself that love isn't always easy. However, when a fire destroys the restaurant during homecoming dinner, she forms an instant bond with the boy who saves her, one her boyfriend wouldn’t like. With the pain of a concussion reminding her of how bad things can get, she is forced to re-evaluate the relationship she has with her boyfriend and face the ghosts that haunt her. Brooke once believed love was all it took…but is it enough? Is it truly love when you've lost yourself in it?

Break From You is now available on ebook at amazon.com, smashwords, and barnesandnoble.com 

Paperback coming soon.

I want to thank everyone who has been traveling this journey with me. I don't know what I would do without your amazing support and encouragement. You all mean so much to me, and I am extremely grateful to have such wonderful people in my life. 

Thank you! 
 Rebecca





4 comments:

Susan Oloier said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! I am so very excited that it's out!

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

Thank you so much! And thank you for all your encouragement and support!

J.L. Campbell said...

Congrats! Enjoy the journey.

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

Thank you so much!