I am honored to have received a shout out from Leigh Covington for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Leigh. I can't tell you how much this means to me. I am so humbled to know that I am inspiring others on my writing journey. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I have just recently met Leigh and was instantly drawn into her amazing blog. She is very inspirational. Make sure you head on over and check her out. You will like her!
As part of accepting this award, I must share seven things about myself and then pass the award on to another wonderful, inspiring blogger.
Amanda Fanger gave me a shout out back in December, (read that post here) and instead of boring everyone with the same information, I will tell you 7 new things about myself. Here goes...
1. I love the outdoors. I like to go hiking, canoeing, camping and rafting. In fact, right after college, I was a raft guide on the Salmon River in Idaho for a couple of summers.
2. Not only did I teach high school, but I was a recreation instructor and taught people of all ages with special needs how to swim.
3. I love sunshine. Which is why I love Colorado. It is almost always sunny here.
4. I love being by the pool. I love the melodic sound of swimmers doing laps.
5. I hate to travel. And you would never find me on a cruise. It sounds like the most miserable thing ever.
6. I am energetic and happy most of the time.
7. I try not to let what other negative people say, feel, think, or do get to me. It isn't easy...but I try.
Finally, I'd like to extend this award to Daniel Alexander. I just recently met Daniel through the blogger, google plus, twitter communities and am very inspired by him and his story.
Thank you again to Leigh Covington for this wonderful award and shout out!