Friday, June 29, 2012

Editing, Editing, Editing...

I have been deep in final edits and finishing up the cover art for my novel Break From You.  I am getting closer and closer...and hopefully I will have a release date soon!

But...until then I'd thought I'd give you a little teaser...


"I love you, too," I parroted, and as I said the words, my heart sank. I wanted to mean them. At one time I had, or at least I thought I had, but something was wrong, something didn't feel right. I could sense an ache deep inside me. Maybe it was anger, maybe frustration, maybe the need to forgive, but it felt more like loss. More like a sadness, as though something was missing, and I couldn't figure out what was causing it.

Brooke, from Break From You, a YA contemporary novel on dating abuse.


Coming soon.

2 comments:

Susan Oloier said...

Can't wait for this release!!!! I love all of the excerpts you've shared. I will be one of the first to buy a copy!
BTW...Are you out of harms way with the wildfires?

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

Oh!!!! Thank you soooo much!!! I'm trying hard to get these final edits and cover art done so that I can get it ready for publication!

We are good...but I worry about my parents.